COVID-19 Guidance for all Visitors
Legal Covid-19 restrictions in the UK have now been replaced by public health guidance as we learn to live with the virus. At Halsway – as ever – we operate within strict hygiene standards, but we no longer have specific Covid-19 protocols in place.
- It is no longer necessary for visitors to take a Lateral Flow Test before travelling to Halsway.
- We do ask that, as with any infections disease, that you do not travel to Halsway if you have symptoms of, or have tested positive for Covid.
We will review this as necessary, in line with Government guidance.
There are simple things you can do in your daily life that will help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory infections and protect those at highest risk. Things you can choose to do are:
- Get vaccinated.
- Let fresh air in if meeting others indoors.
- Practise good hygiene:
- wash your hands
- cover your coughs and sneezes
- clean your surroundings frequently
- Wear a face covering or a face mask.
Face coverings and face masks can help reduce the chance of you spreading infection to others, especially in crowded and enclosed spaces, and may protect you from becoming infected by some respiratory viruses.
If you have symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as COVID-19, and you have a high temperature or do not feel well enough to go to work or carry out normal activities, you are advised to try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people.
Our policies and procedures are under continuous review and are subject to change as we monitor conditions and receive guidance from health and government authorities. This page will be updated accordingly.
Thank you for your co-operation.